Because of age, and existing health conditions such as disease, seniors require a much different personal training approach. Our senior personal training programs are specially designed to suite the needs and limitations of seniors.
Customized Senior Personal Training Programs
Body Works Fitness Personal Training Systems, located in Riverside, California, helps seniors realize their health and fitness goals with safe, efficient and results driven programs created specifically for each senior’s individual needs and implemented by experienced personal trainers. Because each senior has their own fitness goals, lifestyle, health challenges, and limitations, we will customize a senior personal training program that fits the specific needs based on our complete musculoskeletal evaluation administered by our license and trained senior personal trainers.
Are you a senior ready to realize the benefits that come along with a well designed personal training program from Body Works Fitness?
Meet our Senior Personal Trainers:
Yvonne is a certified personal trainer with over 13 years experience in the Corona/Riverside area. She has a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from UC Riverside and is active in the health and fitness industry.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American Fitness and Aerobics Association
- Personal Athletic Training Systems
Frank is a certified trainer with over 20 years experience in the health and fitness industry. He specializes in sports and post-rehab training. He also teaches Tae Kwon Do and Judo to individuals and small groups. He has a Bachelor of Science in exercise physiology from Cal State Long Beach.
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
- Internationl Sports Conditioning Association
- Personal Athletic Training Systems(tm)
- Certified Massage Therapist (specializing in sport massage)
- Cerified Tae Kwon Do Black Belt (WTF)
- Certified Kudokon Judo Black Belt